14 August 2009

Stress of school starting!

Yay for me I finally got a score acceptable to be able to re-take Math 1050 and 1060! I took it some time ago with Kristen for the first time and she was going for a stats class and got 51 which was good enough to get her into the class she needed. I ended up having to take the dumb accuplacer test 6 times. (That's expensive at $10 each time.) I needed to get 60 to get into 1050/60. At first I got 43, then 50, then 57... dang only 3 points away... then I got 45 (ouch), then 59... one little point away. Hah so today I took it and got 77! It almost makes me want to do it again to place into the Calculus class I need. I would need 95 for that though. Anyways... woo. Finally I don't have to take that thing again. However if there is anyone who needs to take the CLM accuplacer test I know just about every problem and answer they will give you.

Kristen got her hair cut a few days ago and she looks really cute! She says it's too short but I'd say it's perfect and cute. This picture doesn't really help you see the length because she has it up in a pony-tail but yeah... I like it! (Above is before, below is after.)
We both are finished with our current work (me DI and Kristen Walmart) and will be moving on to greener pastures! Yay... Kristen is really excited about that.

2 comments :

Lori Thornbrue said...

It looks terrific in person! And I'm glad you are home, if only for a day! Love you!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Congrats on licking that math accuplacer thing. I still have some issues with numbers. I had the first counselor in the bishopbric call me on Monday because I'd made an error in arithmetic on my tithing slip. Ooops.