28 August 2009

So many posts we forgot to post


First post we forgot to post... the check that Chris Call finally sent for refunding the deposit for Kristen's apartment that she paid way back in the days. He didn't give the whole $295.00 minus the six weeks of utilities but we figured it was good enough. Notice the oily spills on it.... He told us over and over that he had mailed it but I think he just lost it in a mess on his table.



Second... the front of our apartment after the managers decided to fix it up a little bit... I think it looks better now.



Third... we bought lots of healthy food one week and Kristen wanted to take a picture of it and post it. She did take the picture... now I'm posting it!



I gave Kristen the game "Mouse Trap" for her birthday because she really wanted it. I had to work that day and when I came home from work I saw Kristen asleep on the floor with one little mouse in her hand ready to play just as you can see in this picture.



The box fan that we used to have in our window was killed by the sewing machine. The fan was in the window one morning and it fell out knocking the sewing machine off of it's stand but as consequence of falling before it was skewered. It broke some of the plastic... bent some of the metal... and well burned up the motor. That's when we decided to get an air-conditioner.



We went camping last week before school started in Maple Canyon. We hiked around a lot and hiked up to the arch that is really cool as you can see!



This picture is just a nice picture of my beautiful wife!

4 comments :

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Awwwww! I love that picture of Kristen falling asleep ready to play "Mousetrap." So sweet!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Great pictures, and great stories and I love looking at everything and all that fun stuff. Love it all. Eat healthy all the time, it tastes good!
Love and hugs.....and I love Kristen asleep and awake!
And it ended up a blessing to have a dead fan because now you have AC!!

Stephanie said...

Mr. Gravity, in the living room, with the sewing machine. :) Love Maple Canyon...we just went camping so. of Richmond, VA and the humidity almost did us in, miss the dry weather of the west.

Michaelangelo said...

Love the catch up post!! I need to do about a hundred of those or so myself... one of these days! Your apartment does look better from the front now. Yay! And hooray for finally getting $$ in the mail, that's nice! It pays for your board game shopping spree right? :) How's school so far?