Man. Time goes by way too fast. My baby is 8 months old already. This month she:
*Went on a crazy sleeping streak.....then did amazing 4 days in a row.....now she's back to crazy. Oh no!!!
*Gets up on all fours. Rocks back and forth. Pushes herself backwards. Can rotate in a full circle on her tummy.
*When
lying on her back, she bends her knees up and launches off the ground.
She actually travels farther/faster on her back than she does on her
tummy.
*Laughs the most when we pretend to eat her.
*Laughs more for her daddy than for her mommy.
*Loves her daddy's hair; patting it, rubbing it, having it tickle her face. She loves it all.
*Is pretty content to play with her toys for longer stretches of time.
*Takes a small nap in the morning and then a 2+ hour nap every afternoon. Gives me time to clean the house!
*Still loves to jump. All the time.
*Loves eating......baby food, or table scrap food. She'll eat anything you put in her mouth, so be careful!!
*......So,
a few days ago I was on a walk with Leah. She laughed with her mouth
wide open. I looked in and.....I SAW TWO TEETH BUDS!!!! She has two
teeny tiny white circles on the bottom. Ahhh!! My baby is getting
TEETH!!.......false alarm. They went back down.
*Is still such a sweetheart. I am so blessed and lucky that I get to be her mom!
*Yesterday
she discovered playing with her tongue. She pokes it in and out and in
and out. So funny! She'll also stick it out and bite on it and wiggle
it around in silly ways. Too funny! We can't keep it in her mouth at
the moment.
*Talking has also become a BIG thing.....Blah la la...Da daaaaa
dada....huh bleh leh la....eeuuhh....BLEE....Daaaa da da da.....Ba ba
baaaa.....Mmmmmmm da da!!!! It's pretty entertaining.
We had some family pictures taken back in February, but I haven't shared them, yet. These are just a few of our favorites! Enjoy!!!
 |
| Valentines Girl! |
 |
| She kind of reminds me of an Orangutan in this picture!! :) |
 |
| "I'm flying!" |
 |
| Such a sweet baby princess! |
 |
| This is my absolute FAVORITE picture! |
 |
| She
was pretty grumpy the day we had our pictures done....go figure....so
this was basically the only picture we got with her smiling. Oh well!!
|
 |
| Another favorite! |
 |
| :) |
 |
| I don't normally see my hair from the back. It's pretty long! |
 |
| Nice family picture |
 |
| In a tunnel |
 |
| On some stairs |
 |
| I like Leah's face!! :) |
 |
| With a train. |
 |
| Love!! |
 |
| "Hello!! I see you!" |
I
have more things to blog, so keep checking back. Now that we usually
have good naps, maybe I'll be able to stay on top of my house and then
have time to blog more regularly!! Until next time!!
3 comments :
If I were grumpy and still took such great pictures.......Those are amazing. I love them all.....
Awwwwwww! Every one of them is as sweet as can be. Thanks for letting me see amazing cuteness!!
SUPER CUTE!!!! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment