Where did the time go? My sweet baby is 9 months old yesterday!! And to celebrate, she got her second tooth!!! She is a master crawler, too. Usually, in the morning, I get up and check my e-mail/facebook/etc, I stick her on the floor and she goes back and forth from one end of our house to the other. Silly baby!! She is also very good at standing up by things (toys, chairs, couches, my leg) and getting her way around. And with her decision to FINALLY start rolling back-to-tummy, she can go anywhere she wants, whenever she wants to! It's nice to have her more mobile because she can get things that she's interested in. Too bad she's usually interested in me, and I typically keep moving from one place to another. She usually ends up crawling after me crying as if to say, "Mom. I crawled all the way over to you. Won't you please pick me up?" And I usually do, because she gives the best baby kisses a mom could ever ask for!!!! I'm so lucky to be her mom!! :)
 |
| Learning how to pull herself up in her bed. Time to lower it!!1 |
 |
| Goofy grin! |
 |
| You can see her tooth....if you look really close! |
 |
| Going on walks makes her sleepy! |
 |
| Roses! Alex got them for me for Mother's Day. Leah got me Sour Patch Kids! |
 |
| She still loves her Johnny Jump Up. |
 |
| Where's the baby? This is how I found her the other day!! Ha ha! |
 |
| Playing toys after bath time. |
 |
| I was busy doing something in the bedroom and didn't want to pick her up, yet, so I left her a trail of puffs so she could get to me. It took her about 5 minutes (enough time for me to finish), but she crawled to each puff, ate it, and kept going until she got to me!! She didn't even miss any. What a tricky girl! |
 |
| Showing off her new car seat. Hopefully she'll like this one enough to make a 12 hour drive to and from Disneyland! |
 |
| Sleeping with her knees up! |
 |
| Standing at her toy! |
 |
| She thinks she's pretty tricky to be able to pull up on things. I say, "What do you think you're doin'?"....she'll just look at me and laugh!! |
 |
| Cutie pie! |
 |
| 9 months old. Standing up all the time! |
 |
| Sweet, silly kid! |
 |
| "Hello!" Also, one of the flowers I made. |
 |
| Our Relief Society had a "Random Craft Night". I wrapped a funny circular stick thing in the twine while I was there. I made the flowers when I got home. I like the new felt flower ideas I've found on Pinterest. Also, I really like hot pink and white together. |
 |
| More flowers I made! |
|
|
Next week we are going to Disneyland, so be prepared for more pictures. Also, we're going to get some pictures with us in them. Because we want Leah to know that we did stuff with her. We're not phantom parents, I promise!!
1 comment :
Love it all, but love it best that you are here :) In person!!!
Post a Comment