16 July 2011

You may have noticed?

For those of you who are like me and read posts but just don't take/make the time to comment I changed the buttons at the bottom of the posts from saying "Cool" and "Lame" to "Like" and "Dislike" (Interesting and Funny haven't changed... and unfortunately it reset the counters on all older previous posts but that's okay).  I'm not trying to say that we have made it as a substitution for commenting but we like to know you're alive (even though there's no way on earth to tell who clicked it) and have read the post at least!

3 comments :

The Smith Family said...

I wish all blogs had that. I love to read blogs and read them often, but I don't always know what to say or have time to comment :)

Angela said...

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

hehehehehehe-- I'm in a weird mood if you can't tell. Must be the lack of sleep. :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

Great Idea....it is boring when no one comments! I like to know that they like what I posted......