So two weeks ago we had a pinewood derby in our ward. No rules other than it could not have any combustibles/flames. It was very fun and definitely recommended for all Elders Quorums out there. I have been waiting to post because a guy in our ward videoed the whole thing and was going to post it on YouTube but I haven't heard about it yet. When it is available I will add it to this post. Anyways, I think my car ended up in 3rd place. I put an electric motor in it and a fan to help push it along. It also had white LED headlights and red LED taillights. It took more time (and money) than it was really worth, but super fun.
I helped Kristen build her ladybug car a little bit... we drilled it out everywhere possible and filled it with steel rod (the black dots).
4 comments :
Awesome. Way to go guys! I just can't believe your car still only got in third place Alex, haha. Who were the first and second place cars?
James Dryden got first because he made a CO2 car and Daniel Roberts had an interesting Davinci machine one that was pretty fast.
I loved your cars.....Cute and fun! Winning isn't everything.
Cool cars! I think you win for time spent Alex, and Kristen's gets the cutest car award :)
Post a Comment