So we've been pretty into making real little things for our dollhouse that we bought. Too bad our apartment is too small to be able to build our dollhouse yet. It will be fun when we actually get to do it though. So far here are some of the really cool things we've made:
There are little soap bars... yes they are real soap, cotton balls, rock collection, gumballs, tissues (best of all... just see the video below), toilet paper, paper towels, and even real carpet... still in progress as you can see and it takes a very long time.
Sorry about the video quality... it is too close for the camera to even focus!
If anyone has any ideas of little things we could put in the jars that appear like something else etc. feel free to tell us about them. We want to put spices in them but to be the right size for most spices they would have to be nearly obliterated.
6 comments :
Oh my garsh! That's so fun! You guys rock!
Cute! What about pasta in your jars?
Those are so cute. You guys are tricky.
By the way, I LOVE the tissues!
Those are so great! Finally I have someone in my family I can share my weird miniature obsession with. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
(What was I most looking forward to about Europe? The miniature shop in Munich!!!)
Amazing!!! I love the video by the way- so cool!
Post a Comment