So I was walking to class yesterday and I was very thankful that the snow that came down in the night wasn't very deep like it usually happens to come. It was about two inches of snow where it hadn't melted yet. La de dah... on my way to my class I noticed this:
I thought it was cool that the snow had wrapped itself around the pole. Then I came across this:
Snow snakes! Really cool.


6 comments :
That is SO great!!! Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures and do the post. I love it! An interesting world!
Thanks! I'm glad someone appreciates my weird posts. I was beginning to think that people don't even look at our blog anymore too!
I look at everyones blog every day....Not many people comment...but I hear that they look too, cause when I talk to them on the phone they say, "oh, I saw that, etc.". I think everyone is just busy. I haven't posted much because I need a new computer.
Fun snow snakes! I like that I get to look at them on your computer and NOT out my window!! --Not one for cold, especially in March!
Ha! The snow snakes are hilarious!
That is some crazy looking snow!!
p.s. I have been so busy I haven't been reading blogs :( Or doing much of anything for that matter.... so why do I feel like I'm so busy???
Post a Comment