Alex and I are having a baby!!! I am almost 13 weeks, so nearly into my second trimester. We are due around September 22. We had our first appointment earlier today and they did an ultrasound!! Our little 6cm baby has a head, a body, two arms and two legs. All parts necessary to continue growing perfectly! It also has a loud and strong heartbeat at 166bpm. You can see it pictured below!
To celebrate seeing our active and wiggly little baby, we decided to get it a gift for being so cooperative. Since we don't know boy or girl yet, this is what we ended up with!! (It's even orange!)
7 comments :
Oh, congratulations! I am thrilled for you guys. Hope you're feeling well and the next few months fly by because, if you're anything like I was/am, that baby can't get here soon enough.
(cute onsie)
So sweet, and so amazing! Cute T. We love him/her already!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!! We LOVE little babies! Seriously, you're gonna love it! And I love the way you announced it with fortune cookies. So Cute!
I was wondering when I was going to hear this news!! Exciting!
I know I put it on your Facebook already, but CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!
You have a lima bean!! Congrats!!
Hooray for the little peanut!! I love the shirt-- I have been using that saying a lot lately, so it was funny to me to see it on a onesie!!
Post a Comment