I finally have a job! It's really not all that great and it wears me out easily. I work for Lawn Pride as a Flier Distributor. It's kinda like those Boy Scout days of delivering food bank drive bags to every door in the neighborhood... only this is huge and ongoing. I like this job because I could actually have another on top of this one. I set my own hours just as long as I don't have more than 30 a week. There are a few things I have to do and I can't really deliver them in bad weather because it is pointless. I get minimum wage per hour and a $2 commission bonus if people actually call the phone number to have service done. Let's just hope a lot of people call to make all of this worth it. It seems like this place is bursting with job openings as we have been told would happen.
I think it's pretty funny that Kristen and I are both famous people! Well in actuality we aren't but if you google us you can find out that I am a famous singer, and Kristen is a famous painter!
Kristen got a call from Wal-Mart (North Logan-- the old one) and goes to an interview on Monday.
So that car repair insurance that I talked about... someone has apparently created it... I've seen commercials for US Fidelis and they do that supposedly.
Oh yeah... Don't forget to check out "Our Other Pages". We think the Random questions site would be really fun if you all told your friends and the site became more popular.
5 comments :
Yeah. Hopefully you will find a better job....but it is a great start, and something you and Kristen could do together sometimes, too! (Each take one side of a street). Pretend like you are on a 'walk' for a date. Course, you'd have to kiss at the end, to make it a real date!
Hooray! It's not glamorous but at least it pays the bills! And keeps you from getting too bored in a day!
Sorry about awakening you in the middle of the night last night!!! Surprise!! It was the wake up bunny to make sure you can be coherent when awakened from a deep sleep. You can't........:)!!!! Neither can dad.
Alex, I've decided on Salt Lake for the Social life-I need to start dating! I also want to be closer to family and Kristen. About getting roommates-I've been thinking about that and I think I will.
Time for a new post. I've read this one 50 times at least :)!!!
Now I need to know about your crazy never see each other schedule. That happens to all newlyweds at some point!!!
Post a Comment