On Monday I was hired at the Logan DI. Yes, I still have the other part time job thing doing the fliers too. It's really kinda not fun in any way.... My schedule is usually from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. full time. That's not the bad part... the bad part is that Kristen was hired at Wal-Mart and works a schedule of 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. four days a week. WE DON'T SEE EACH OTHER! It's making me sad.
On Sat I had to get a new phone because my other one died... completely... the white screen. There was some sort of an after warranty replacement to get the exact same phone for $50... so I have the same looking phone... only new... and it works! The lame part is that I can't have any of my custom ringtones like my other "same" phone had.
This city of Logan is a happening place at the moment... within the last 15 minutes I have heard 3 different sirens.
6 comments :
It is terrible to work opposite schedules. First there was a bit too much togetherness, and now WAY not enough. You will have to both hug each other and play hard on Saturday!!! Hopefully this schedule will be for a short time. Like Kristen and I discussed, retail is not worth working on Sunday for. Maybe a nursing home, but not a Walmart.........!!!
By the way.......I miss Kristen too!!! :)
Glad you finally have a 'real' job, while waiting to find a more real job........:)
I'm sorry about the different schedules.That's great that Kristen got the job. It's hard when you can't spend the time you want to with your family(I know from experience, too). You should text each other during breaks at work to stay in touch.
My graduation is May 1-Next Friday and you and Kristen are invited. WSU doesn't do tickets-seating is on first come first serve. I realize it's short notice but if you both happen to have the day off, you are invited!
Michelle
I hope your toe heals up fast. OUCH!! Do you need new shoes?
Well all I can say is, yay for paying jobs! You'll just have to go on fun dates on the weekends to make up for it, and it won't last forever. What happened to your toe?
Mom loves and misses you today....:)
Post a Comment