09 March 2009

Change

I looked out the window and what did I see?... A bunch of snow fallin' on me.

It's crazily snowing at the moment and I'd say there's a good 8 inches of snow... I think it's more than I've ever seen fall in one night.


We got a little bored of our furniture arrangement so on Saturday we did a nice change-around that gave us a lot more room and it looks nice too! The extra space is really nice.




One of our biggest problems here is that we have an infestation of Box Elder bugs. They have disappeared today because it has snowed, but when it is warm they are everywhere. They are really annoying.

We are awaiting about 8 different pieces of mail... almost all are checks from various places for refunds or rebates. Hooray for the day that our mailbox is flooded!

I hope y'all like the changes I've been making to the site! (Don't forget to check out our slideshows page [link is under the slideshow on the left]!)

5 comments :

Lori Thornbrue said...

Wow, looks really, really nice. Hmmm, we didn't get any snow. Eight inches! Brrrr. I also love Kristen's head in your hole in the wall. Cute. Tons of fun. Love, me!! Come for a visit soon, we miss you.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Oh, one other thing. Box elder bugs are HORRIBLE.........
I am so sorry you have them. Maybe get a flypaper and put it by,on, or near your front door, and you can at least get some to stick to it so you won't get so MANY that come inside. Also, are your bikes going to get rusty? Maybe you should get a tarp for over the top?
Love ya.

Michaelangelo said...

I love rearranging the furniture! I am itching to re-do our living room and bedroom... looks like your bedroom doubled in size :) I like the sunflowers in your hole too. And I hated box elder bugs in Pocatello!!!!!

Lloyd Family said...

Brr. We got about an inch of snow that day, but it melted by the afternoon-- more like "pretty rain." I love to see your cute little apartment. I have been iching for change, too, but there are not really any other options for our arrangement. Oh well.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Write up a nice blog about your experience with the plasma donation! Part of it was funny!
I sure love you. I think Seattle sounds like lots more fun!