Okay so yesterday morning I said that it snowed 8 inches overnight. Well in total it snowed almost 16 inches... I thought it was kinda interesting so I took a picture before it was too late and the ruler could not be seen.
No, I am convinced by now, winter will go on FOREVER. WE had snow last week-- in Portland. My daffodils don't know whether to come up or keel over and die.
4 comments :
Reminds me of a particular winter in Boston. By the end of that season, we had had it and moved to Arizona.
Wow, lots of snow......Amazing.
Um, glad we only got 6 inches here. Hope you had fun clearing your car off :) Will winter ever quit?
No, I am convinced by now, winter will go on FOREVER. WE had snow last week-- in Portland. My daffodils don't know whether to come up or keel over and die.
Post a Comment