28 February 2009

Presto Change-o Car-o


This is Kristen's car after Grandpa backed into it; and today, after painting it yesterday (and fixing it for a month or so)... not completly the same but hey it looks better than it did. I'd say it's not bad for my first time doing auto body work and learning from seeing others and the internet. I spent many hours on it and now know why the auto body shops charge so much for things like this.

6 comments :

Lori Thornbrue said...

I would say you can be really PROUD. What a great job you did! Fantastic!

Michaelangelo said...

Awesome job! you know, if you have a spare month or so you could always come and do that to Michael's car!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Well, I am sitting in dad's office. His computer will not do my typing work.....somehow it and media player just don't 'sinc'. So, I have nothing to do but sit here. Which means I have a ton of typing when I get home, which is what I didn't want to do.
:( Me

Lloyd Family said...

Great job! Lance claims he "saved us about $500 this week by replacing the Jeep bumper himself-- after the got in a wreck and it cast $300 to buy the bumper. Hmmmmm! How does that work exactly?

Anonymous said...

Wow good job on the car. Judging from the work you've been doing on the apartment and now the car, you're a handy man!

Kris and KC said...

Check out my new blog entries- Kris