11 February 2009
In Progress! -- Progressed?
Posted by
Alex
Hey this is the new site for Alex Christensen and Kristen Christensen! Their sites were formerly www.alexchristensen.blogspot.com and www.kristenchristensen.blogspot.com . Ooh and if you're in Mozilla Firefox and maybe others you can see that I finally got the 'favicon' (the icon in the address bar) to work! Wahoo, it's really exciting! Oh yeah... I don't think anyone has ever told me what they think of the family blog collage (For the Steve and Lori Thornbrue family).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
4 comments :
Wow!!! Sweet!!!
Thanks. It's nice to have you together. I don't know what the family Blog collage is......but, I'm sure I'll like it!Hmmmmm, it's not letting me publish this. I'll try anonymous. Love, Mom T
Hey. congrats on the new apartment and best of luck finding good jobs!-Mishi
its a toy. Jake likes the picture cuz he says it looks like its real and their going to crash. LOL silly boy. Cute apartment. You got a better deal then I did when we had our first place.
Post a Comment