28 February 2008

Yay for more good dates!!

I've been on 4 fantastic dates....this week! Going from nothing all year (and all my life) to all the sudden all this at once. It's pretty fun!
#1. My group date that was arranged by my institute teacher. Played games and told jokes and laughed a lot.
#2. Picnic at the pirate ship. Played dress up. Laughed a ton.
#3. Brought someone to fhe culture night where we ate a ton of great food and teased each other and talked a lot.
#4. Made dinner together and talked a lot and played games.
Oh, and today I went to someones house and destroyed their snow cave. It wasn't a date, but it was still fun. And we ended it in a snowball fight! My hands are still tingly and hot feeling and scraped up.
Yeah, that and doing homework. That's about all that's going on in my life right now. It's almost the weekend. And it's almost spring!
Hope everyone is having a great week.
Kristen

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hay, It sounds like you are finally joining in the college fun life. HURRAH!!! It is a lot of hard work, but a lot of fun too....and lots of it just spontaneous fun. I am so glad for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time Kristen :) Michael and I are slightly jealous... we would love to play and date like we used to. But, we wouldn't trade our kids for anything, so I guess we'll just take life as it is. Have a great weekend! (and p.s. you forgot to mention that most of those dates were with the same person...)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun-- wooo wooo the same guy, huh? Picture please.

Anonymous said...

So where are the pictures of this new hubba hubba?