Why are some people just so......weird? Or hard to get along with? It doesn't matter how patient I try to be, certain people just have a way of getting on my nerves.
Well, yeah, I am feeling that right now.....towards a number of people. I'm trying not to, but sometimes it's just really difficult.
Basically, I am overly stressed. And there are so many things to do. So many things to think about. So many things to deal with on a daily basis. Gets crazy sometimes. I guess I will just have to make sure I have time for myself every once in a while so I can clear my head and relax if even for a minute. That is hard to come by sometimes, though! I think swimming has become my saving grace. Yay for free facilities!
Got to get busy again!
bye
5 comments :
Go swimming......:)
Pray........:)
Go into your private room and close the door.......:)
Pray to H.F. for help to love people that you find hard to love, cause he loves them.
Take a nap.
Read a good book.
Get really involved in your study and rejoice in the opportunity to learn.
Learn a new song on the Piano.
Play your violin.
Go swimming again.
Run 1 1/2 miles again.
Build a snowman.
Make a snow angel.
Sit in the institute building for an hour.
Remember how much your family is praying for your well being.
Good luck!! Life is entertaining!
Kristen-
I heard you were having a rough day, so I thought I'd tell you that I love you and I hope your tests go well today and I'm excited to see you this weekend!! Drive safe!
Love
Annie
When we were having such a hard time with Heather, I came to the realization that she is a daughter of God, the same as me. I am no better in His eyes. I also loved Summer and Dylan and felt that I also needed to show love to their mother. This did not mean be her best friend and it did mean I needed to be cautious about some of the things I said and did. Over time, we were able to put aside many differences and talk nicely to each other. Eventually we could take the kids places together. And then, she left the kids with us for 9 months with a hearfelt thank you and gratitude. I believe this is charity. Lance also tells me all the time that it is those annoying little things that make a person unique. When I nag him about leaving his socks on the ground, he comments "Those are the things you would miss if I was gone." He's right! All of those habbits make a person special. Mom always said, "You don't have to be their best friend, but you do have to be nice." Enjoy Oddities!!
I'm glad we got to see you for a few minutes this weekend. How was your little breakaway? Hope you had fun and are ready to tackle another week-- at least a round of tests is behind you! And next weekend is President's Day- Hooray! Have a Super day!
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment