I did win something tonight. First of all, the comedian, Buzz Sutherland, was great. Laughed a whole lot. Very funny!! But after the show, they gave out prizes. And I won something. It was done on a drawing system, so all our seat numbers were in a bowl. And mine was drawn. I won a nice comfy lounge chair thing. It's one of those circular chairs that holds you like a ball. I'll put a picture on later, I was just excited about it. It's brown. And comfy. And fun! I like winning things. Yay.
I get to go home today!! Yippee!! I'm pretty excited for that idea. I love that my Fridays are done at 11:30. Too bad I have to wait for my roommates to be done at 3:30 before I can leave. Too bad I'm so nice and give them rides home too. Oh well.
Good night, all! Hope the weekend is fantastic for everyone, because I know mine will be!
Kristen
4 comments :
In case you're wondering, yes, it is the middle of the night... I can't sleep.
Holy Molars Batman!! That is so great that you won! I don't think I've ever won anything like that! Michael wins things all the time at work... but only because he always does the "homework" (listening to business seminars, etc.) to get his name entered and usually only one other person does too. We got to use one of his prizes for Valentine's-- a gift certificate to Applebee's, so dinner out for all four of us cost us a total $3! Not bad. A beautiful bouquet of gerbera daisies from one of our wholesalers (probably bought with a tumbleweed) made for a nice Valentines Day for me! Glad yours was great too. Drive safely and we'll see you soon!
Love you.
Glad you got home safe, glad you won a comfy chair, and glad that you are so generous in your ride giving, even though it can be a pain!!! You are a 'service' angel with a halo over your head for those you helped home.
Yipee, I love winning things. Can't wait to see pics of your comfy chair! Is your apartment big enough to hold something like that? Put up pics of your apartment and roomies please.
Post a Comment