07 June 2013

QUIET BOOK!!!

Here you go Stephanie Niepraschk and Wilma Christensen.....I finally took pictures!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!

The quiet book that took 2 years to finish.  Now it is done!!  Time to move on to the next project!!  :)
Complete

A and Z are attached to the cover.

Alligator with a zipper mouth.

Barn with doors to open.....

....and finger puppets.

Clock with moving hands.

Doll....

....with clothes.

Elephant with ribbon spouting from its mouth and his ear and tail move.

Fish have beads to shake around.

Giraffe has snap on spots.

House....

....with a mouse.

Ice cream has velcro color matching scoops.

Jump.....the people can 'jump' on the trampoline.

Kite has bows to tie.

Lion has ribbons to touch.

Mailbox opens and flag goes up (or comes off).....I also have crayons and little paper that go inside.

Nest with baby birds.

Owl with feathers and google eyes.

Pie with a weaving crust.

And berries inside.

Queen with hair to braid.

Rocket that travels to the moon.

Snowman to touch....it's soft fleece and has pom poms. 

Turtle lift-the-flap.

A turtle's shell is its home, so he has a bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom!

Umbrella with raindrops to count.

Valentines that button on and off.

Web with sliding beads.

X-ray 'search and find' with skeleton background.

Yellow stuff to touch and feel and open.

Zoo with zipper....see first picture for finger puppets (I did not make those finger puppets!!!)
 Well, there ya have it.  I hope it will keep Leah somewhat entertained for our drive to Mt. Rushmore in a few days!!!  I've been saving it for this occasion, so it's all new to her!!!  Should be fun.


6 comments :

Danica said...

SO impressive! I just love it and wish I could have it to play with! =)

Unknown said...

Darling, every page a work of art. You are creative, tricky, and an all around fun person.....and fantastic mother.....

bpetersen said...

I love it! Did you use a pattern or just design it yourself? I would love to make a similar one

Stephanie said...

That is incredible. Did you have a pattern? After seeing that, I might just have to make another quiet book and copy you. AMAZING! Great work!

Marie said...

Wow, that is amazing. I would pay you to make me one but I am sure you are quite done making quiet books for awhile. :P

Angela said...

That is SO COOL!!!!!!!