I'm really sad....I can't get any videos to load. I recorded Leah walking and doing all of her tricks, but I can't share them because my computer won't upload them. Sad day. You'll just have to imagine it!! She's cute!

|
| My poor baby smashed her thumb on Sunday night in a folding chair. It toppled over with her in it and sadly, I went to pick her up and didn't know she was attached. Poor kid. This picture was Tuesday, so it's already looking better. |
 |
| Between Sunday sessions of Conference we went up the canyon with our friends and took their pictures. Couldn't resist getting a few of Leah as well!! |
 |
| Such a sweetheart. I love this baby girl!! |
 |
| So silly! |
 |
| Sweetest profile ever!! |
 |
| Leah is standing on a fence post. My friend has her hands up Leah's dress to keep her steady!!! |
|
 |
| She wouldn't stand up on her own. It was actually later this day that she really took off walking, though. She's been walking ever since! |
 |
| She's been doing this funny thing where she'll plug her ears. Don't know why!! |
 |
| Clap, clap!! |
 |
| Naughty, naughty!!! All of that fabric used to be in my red tote. At least it kept her entertained long enough for me to write in my journal! |
 |
| And she was so happy doing it!! |
|
|
Yesterday Alex and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Really, we only saw each other for about 2 hours total. Good thing we're going to Salt Lake tomorrow, going on a date and then visiting our families!!! It's amazing to think that it's been 4 years, though. We got me through school, we have a beautiful 1 year old daughter, we've gotten Alex through a lot of school (even though he has lots more), we've moved twice, we're still in love and having fun......although our fun is fewer and farther between this semester. Alex is crazy busy with school and work. I rarely see him and when I do, he has to do homework. At least there are only 8 weeks left this semester.
Well, I have to get my baby to stop poking her eyes. Gotta go!
2 comments :
She is so adorable and growing up so fast! I think these pics make her look just like her mommy!
Darling post. Love you.
Post a Comment