Here's a little update about us being us!!!
| Leah always wants to be like her daddy!!! |
| I found her sleeping like this one morning. Too cute!! |
| Our Anniversary Inn Hawaiian Hideaway!! |
| The bathroom is actually bigger than it looks....it goes farther than the wall. :) |
| Cool tub with a waterfall that splashes down. |
| Tiki Bar. They give complimentary sparkling cider and cheesecake. We recommend not eating at the bar, though.....the benches are NOT comfortable. |
| Doing the hula! |
| I am in love with this kid and this outfit. She looked SO cute!!! :) |
| Loving Daddy! |
| "Not another picture, mom!" |
| Alex and i were trees. I'm pretty proud of the maple leaves I cut out for Alex. |
| Leah is the owl. |
| Owl in a tree. We had to represent both kids!! |
| Flying! |
| Smoosh! |
| She actually loved that mask and will keep it on for quite a while! |
| Owl shoes! |
| Playing with the camera lens cover, of course! |
![]() |
| Family pictures! |
![]() ![]() |
| Kid #1 and Kid #2 |
![]() |
| Our family is growing by 2 feet.....2 little baby feet! |
![]() |
| Little Peanut coming May 8th, 2013. |
![]() |
| Big sister!!! |
![]() | ||
| Beautiful baby!!! |







3 comments :
Oh my goodness congratulations! I saw the little baby shoes on facebook and I wondered. That is so awesome! And your family pictures turned out so cute! Love them.
Wow! Congrats on the extra feet! So exciting! I got suspicious when I saw the bird in your tree shirt...so clever. The owl costume is adorable!
I have commented twice now, but my comments never show up :( Hopefully 3rd time is the charm.
I love you and that sweet baby girl and the little peanut inside.
Hugs and love spread all around.
Mom
Post a Comment