The other day we bought raspberries and blueberries. My favorite treat! I especially love to put a blueberry inside the raspberry and eat them together. I went to the fridge one time to get some, and there they were already made. Alex made a bunch of 'blazberries' just for me. If that's not true love, I don't know what is!!!

Here is me at 30 weeks. I was also getting a hair cut that day, so it is showing how long my hair used to be. I got about 6 inches off. There is no after picture, though, because I haven't really done my hair down since then. It just feels much better and isn't so scraggly anymore!!

32 weeks!! 7 months!! That's only 8 weeks left. Yikes and Yippee!! This week I've started to get back pain and baby in the rib when I sit, foot and other back pain when I stand, and an occasional swollen right foot. Pretty much I feel the best when I'm laying down. It gives baby enough room to get out from under my ribs, and stretches out my spine so my back quits hurting. Too bad there aren't very many things to do while laying down.....so I do what I can, then rest for a while, then do some more, and go back to resting!! It's a good routine!!

33 weeks!!! 7 left!! My regular shirts are stretchy enough to still fit width-wise, however most are not quite good enough length-wise and have a hard time covering up all of the stretchy part of my pants. Therefore, I got to go shopping for some maternity shirts!!! The one pictured is not one of my new purchases. It is one of 3 short-sleeved maternity shirts that work that were loaned to me by my sister. Seeing as how I'm 7 months pregnant and it's August, short sleeves are a must. I bought myself 4 more. :) Yay for being able to feel cute while I feel fat!!

This is the stroller/car seat combination we bought. I LOVE it!!! It's super cute and brown plaid, so it'll still work if our next child is a boy. It is also baby trend brand, so the car seat handle is the cool triangle kind that allows multiple carrying positions. I also bought the fabric I'm going to use for the car seat cover. I'll post pictures when I get it done. I can't wait to see the car seat in our car......with our baby girl in it!!
4 comments :
Lookin' good. These last few weeks will fly by faster than you think and you'll soon see that precious baby in that adorable car seat.
Wonderful!!! I sure love you, you cute thing. What a nice husband, too!
Such a treat. I could live off of blazzelberries!
Can't wait to see you in person! Almost there!!!
Golly, your hair was LONG!!! It was super great to spend time with you guys recently. YAY FAMILY!
Post a Comment