14 May 2011

Our baby will be a GIRL!

Polls closed with 14 votes for a boy and 4 votes for a girl.  Funny thing is that 2 of the girl votes were US!  At our appointment on Wednesday we found out that it will be a girl.

No, we don't have any names in mind and we won't name her until she's here... (so don't ask!) :)

We have a DVD of the whole ultrasound so it's pretty cool that we can have that memory forever!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sweet! They made you a dvd? I wonder if that is standard for all doctors...I hope so or you will be coveted. I think that our little baby is a girl too. We find out on the 31st!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Cute little 'don't ask'.......!
We love you already.
Grandma Lori

Angela said...

Ah come on, talking about names is fun! I like Cambry, Mariella, and Italy. All names that don't work with the last name Rigby, so you can have them. hehehe :)