Prepare to be seeing a whole lot more of them, because I just cut out 5 more to make tonight. :)
13 October 2010
My New Hobby!!
Posted by
Kristen
Prepare to be seeing a whole lot more of them, because I just cut out 5 more to make tonight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
11 comments :
SO darling!!! Seriously they are so cute! Do you have plans for boy ones?
Those really are pretty dang cute :)
Good job.
Well let me know if you start selling!
Super cute Kristen! Can't wait to see them in person-- bring them tonight!! We can work on projects together :)
Amazing job! I can't believe that was your first attempt!
From Lisa -- Very, very cute!!!!!!!!!
They are really, really cute!
I love them!
Cute background photo....!
Super cute! Those are fun little things. Good job, you!
Those are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment