Alex put up Christmas lights outside our apartment and they come on when it starts to get dark. (Set up to the apartment lighting system so we don't have to pay for electricity either).
This year we have 3 trees. The little fake one mom got for me a long time ago to go with my American Girl dolls. The biggest one Annie got for me as a "going off to college Christmas present" so I could decorate my college dorm. Most of the ornaments are broken due to an exciting game of "throw them on the ground and see what happens," played by Jarom and Cade last year, but there is still enough to make it look cute and festive. Alex did an amazing job redoing the lights and helping me get the tree back together.


And the small real tree one I got for free. When we went to go look at Annie's gingerbread house display, they had a table talking about making a greener earth....take a tree and plant it....etc. So, I took one!! And I love it. It has 3 ornaments on it and is the smallest member of our tree family. I also love the teacup planter that mom let me stick it in. Darling.

A while ago we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma let us choose which stockings we wanted that she had just finished making. They are so cute. We just barely stuck our bulletin board up so that we could hang them on it. I think it's fantastic. "The stockings were hung on the bulletin board with care."

Someday I'll get a picture of the outside of our apartment when the lights are on. It's pretty fun. And everyone else is jealous that we are so festive!! :)
Well, the rest of our day is going to be filled to the top with studying. Wish us luck....finals are coming too fast!
5 comments :
This is mom not Rex, I don't know how to switch back to me, Michael will have to do it tomorrow....
But, I LOVE your festive home, trees, stockings and that you have lights outside your door! We'll have to get you a great plant for the cute Tea cup planter, and a taller planter for your tree.....:)
I think you are fixed up pretty fancy dancy! I love you.
Just looking at how cute everything is looking! Love you. Good luck on the rest of finals. Praying for you!!!
Nice decorations! That one looks like the tree from Charlie Brown's Christmas.
Love the Charlie Brown tree. So cute. Grandma's stockings are adorable, too. How fun!!
Cute trees! I'm sorry all your ornaments got broken... silly kids anyway. And I love the stockings! What a nice Grandma :)
Post a Comment