Last week was spent with the most amazing family in the world.....MINE!!! I have so much to be thankful for. Family is the biggest blessing I could ever have, and thanks to the gospel and temple work, I can be with my family forever!!
I am thankful for everyone to be able to talk to, share silly sister times with, play games with, have help with homework, share words of encouragement, give advice, and show genuine love. Alex and I get pretty lonely in Logan sometimes and we appreciate always knowing that we have family out there somewhere loving us. I am grateful for parents who raised me in the gospel and who watch out for me on a daily basis.
As the last week of school comes to a close, I am grateful for everything I have learned this semester. I have probably complained a lot, because a lot of it became repetitive, but I really have enjoyed the classes I had and the friends I made in each of them. 20 credits was a big load to take on, but I pulled it off pretty well....I hope (check in sometime next week to see if all my hard work really paid off. I should be getting my final grades by the end of next week).
I am grateful for a good ward and lots of friendly neighbors who say hi to us and who put up with our crazy lives and personalities. I am grateful for people who will come over and have dinners with us on Sundays and play games with us. It really is something that I look forward to each week. We like associating with other people in our stage of life, and it is a fun way to get to know people.
I am also deeply and extremely grateful for a husband who loves me!! I'm sure I drive him crazy sometimes, but he loves me anyways!! He is my best friend and I love knowing that we will always have each other. Life can be hard, but having Alex next to me makes it all worth it. And for the most part life is fun. We wish school could be done faster, but one day at a time seems fast enough sometimes!
I am grateful for a reliable car to drive, a warm place to sleep on these Logan winter nights, food to eat, the internet, cell phones, shoes, hot water, a hair brush, knowledgeable doctors, a toothbrush, and life in general. I truly am blessed!
Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on what I am really grateful for and focus on what I take for granted so often. I should make everyday a Thanksgiving day (only minus the food because that's too much work). Now as Christmas draws near, I like to continue the Thanksgiving spirit and think about Christ and how much I have to be thankful for because of Him. I am glad to know that I am a daughter of God and that I have Him on my side rooting for me!
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
Thanks for being my wonderful family and friends!!!! We appreciate and love all of you!!!
Kristen
2 comments :
I love you and Amen to everything you said! You are the bestest. I hope you are feeling better. Love you, love you, love you.
Amen, indeed.
Post a Comment