06 July 2009

Just to save you money!:

Hey everyone... before you go to the store to buy milk and cheese you should go to coupons.com and print off their save $0.75 on any brand of milk (that makes it $0.84 a gallon [here]) and save $1.00 on any brand of cheese from 2 lbs. and up. We think those coupons are fantastic and nobody should miss out!

(Oh yeah, with all the money you save, you can save up for a vacation and send us on it!-- hee hee.)

5 comments :

Lori Thornbrue said...

Cool! When I couponed a lot, I would 'save' as much as $65-$80/week on groceries. It was great, but it took SO much time.........

Lori Thornbrue said...

You guys are cute.....I just watched your pictures go by.
Have a super happy.
Love,
Mom

Michaelangelo said...

I seriously need these coupons!! Thanks!!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Got the coupon, now I just need the money to go buy the cheese/milk!
Now I'm ready for a NEW POST!
:)
Mom
Do you have internet yet?

Lloyd Family said...

Good idea-- I mean about the coupons. I always find it funny when places tell me I have "saved" money by using their discount or shopping at their store, when I spent money.

You are always welcome to vacation here. We have a beach close.