We were at the Utah Arts Festival when it came through Logan.... There was an oriental man selling Bonsai trees. One lady was saying that she can't keep any flowers or plants alive and she went up to the man and asked, "How do you take care of them?" "Water," was his response. "No, how do you take care of them, like how do you keep them from dying?!" "Water!" We thought that was pretty funny.
Great, so we got pulled over today... dumb UHP. We were following the flow of traffic and there was a yellow car going particularly fast. I started to speed up to follow the yellow car. Right in that time the patrol man saw us and slowly got around and started following us after a while. In that time we could have and should have taken the nearest exit. Anyways we were going the speed limit after I saw him turn around. He followed us for the longest time and then decided to pull us over. He told us he did it for two reasons... that our registration was showing up expired and speeding. Our car was registered on the first of the month but it must have been that we registered it in Logan that they didn't get things entered in the system right because it was supposed to be done in South Jordan. Anyways the officer understood that but felt like giving us a ticket so he did cite us for speeding. Duh! We had just gotten into the lower 65 mph zone from the 75 mph and he cited us for 80! Anyways... I feel like it was stupid.
There was something else we wanted to write about but I forgot... oh yeah! We get to speak in church on Sunday. The topic is a little difficult but not so... on how Joseph Smith restored the church in a missionary standpoint view.
2 comments :
I was ticket free until 2001. I was so embarrassed, but luckily, the police officer only sited me for speeding (I was actually going 15 over, reckless driving). I didn't take it to court in the hope that the officer wouldn't show so I wouldn't have to pay. I broke the law, I paid the fine. It's a straight road, 55 mph, I just wasn't paying attention. Oh well, lesson learned.
It is frustrating to get pulled over. I'm glad you are okay...
Love you both.
Post a Comment