23 September 2008

New Post!!

Hi Mom!!! I'm here. I'm alive. I'm busy. Here's your new post!!!!! :) More later!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow! You must be busy, indeed! That's the type of email I write when I have a baby crying. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! I needed that :)

Anonymous said...

At least we know you are alive.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm getting more comments on this post than I did on the ones where I put pictures and details of my life. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

I don't know why people don't comment. Sometimes it is sad as you WANT feedback!!! And then you wonder 'is anybody looking?'....but we always are looking, sometimes just too busy to take a sec to say our howdies, I guess. I sure love you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

I looked at this again because I saw the number of comments and wondered what everybody had said. (I was first, you see.) So, here I am lending another comment to the already-impressive amount. :)
I love you!
I think we were all just excited to have a new post from Kristen, even if it didn't say a whole lot. :)