01 September 2008

Engagements!

Woah. It finally worked. I've been trying to upload pictures FOREVER!!!.....But my computer, and Alex's computer were being dumb and not letting me do it. Anyways, here are some of our favorites. Annie took our pictures for us and we ended up with 38 favorites. It was really hard to narrow it down to what to put on our invites. We're just TOO cute!!!


I like that when you're taking engagement pictures (and at our wedding) people expect us to kiss in public!! :) And I know that the lady with the baby in the background will be cut out when we actually would display this one!!! But what can you do?
Thank you Annie for taking such good pictures for us. I'm excited to see what your camera can do for my bridals and at my wedding. We like having lots of cute pictures of us!! :)

As for other news, I started school again. I'm taking Courtship and Marriage, Choir, Teachings of the Living Prophets, Business Management and Accounting, Art History, Drawing 1, Social Dance 2, Book of Mormon, Philosophy, and Friday Forum. 17 school credits, 5 institute credits. Most of it is fun, but I still have my hands full.....that on top of planning my wedding and making sure everything works out, worrying about how everything is going to work out after the wedding (school, housing, paying for everything, etc). Life is crazy and overwhelming a lot of the time, but at least I will have my best friend with me from now on!! That makes things a whole lot less stressful just knowing that he'll be with me too!!
Oh, Merilee, I should have listened to you before I got in too far.....Philosophy is the ONLY class that I don't like this semester. Everything else is good and has great teachers, but Philosophy is absolutely boring, pointless, and dumb. The teacher talks monotone the whole time, and he goes off on these random tangents that don't have to do with anything. I don't even know how to follow anything he's trying to say. At least Alex is in that class with me so we he can know what I'm going through and we can complain about it together and try to get each other to pay attention long enough to get something out of the lecture. Yeah. That's pretty much a waste of a class!!! :)
Um, yeah, I'm thinking that's everything to catch people up on the last 2 weeks. I'm just busy with a million things, and no, I'm not too busy kissing all the time......we do other things besides kiss!!! :) Kissing just makes having to do all the other things a lot more fun. jk.
Love you all!! See you all in 6 weeks and 4 days!!!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yay! Those ARE cute pictures!
Glad you're happy! It's really fun to be engaged - and married, too!

Anonymous said...

You are cute......:) I love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. Yes, Phil"awful"y is a horrible subject. Yours cannot be worse than mine, and I lived- barely. Hang in there.

See ya in October.

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the flowers! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Oh I did a good job with your pictures!! Just kidding, it's all about the cute people I was photographing!! Can't wait to see how the Bridals will turn out this weekend :) We'll have to figure out your hair and the veil and things like that too-- two out of three of the flower companies will be delivered by Wednesday, I haven't heard from the 3rd one yet... so we'll see. Love you! And good luck in classes :)