First comes the story of my life:
Monday: Due: 5 papers, one research poster, two papers that I have to peer review, and a quiz.
Tuesday: Due: A 10 minute presentation, 3 page formal critique of a piece of art, another quiz.
Wednesday: Due: 10 page paper, an annotated bibliography, 2-3 research logs for Psychology.
Thursday: Due: A 2 hour extra credit project for English, my Art History final, and a quiz.
Friday: Due: An Oceanography test, and probably a quiz.
Then the next week I start finals week!! And we wonder why I feel stressed, and I'm getting sick, and I'm exhausted, and everything else! I think I have good reason to be!!!
Now comes the story that I didn't tell you earlier because it was too complicated:
Turns out that one of my best friends got in contact with my boyfriend and tells him things that should be entirely between Alex and I only. (And they have never met....this was all done through e-mail). The information was something that Alex would know eventually, but the time wasn't right yet, and it should have been a conversation that we went into without Alex knowing a whole bunch of background knowledge before hand. It makes me feel like I can't trust my friend any more, and it makes for a stupid situation when I talk to Alex about it. Duh!! I don't even know what was going through my friends head. It's alright, though. No major damage. Just stupidness and frustration. Oh well!! What's done is done, and Alex hasn't been weird about it, so I guess it's all ok.
And finally the story of another part of my life:
I am going to be leaving Wednesday, May 7th, and going to Weiser Idaho to ride horses with my friend Katie!! Then on Saturday, May 10th, I will be driving the rest of the way to Portland to spend my summer with Merilee (so, Merilee, that's when you can expect me!! And I'll probably need help finding my way through Portland and getting to your house!!). I get to help out with her kids, and her friends kids, and help out with whatever I can. Can anyone think of a better summer job? I think it's great!!
Hmmm....that basically concludes my stories. There are always more, but I think I will be done now.
G'night, everyone!
5 comments :
I hope the situation works itself out well... craziness. Good luck with the crazy week ahead of you- hearing about weeks like those makes me glad that I'm not in school anymore!!! Hopefully you're nearly done with all of those projects and papers so you don't have to totally stress out and lose sleep... hope you get well soon too! Sickness and finals always run hand in hand it seems like.
One time I had a precalc test at the end of a crazy week and I just did not feel ready for it even though I studied my heart out (not all of us can be math whizzes like James). I woke up the morning of the test with Chicken pox! The teacher told me not to come when I called her. I took the test the next Monday and got an A! Best chicken pox I ever had!
Love you :)
We are excited to have you this summer. Good luck on your crazy week and finals. I would just do a map quest to our house when you come, but I am not going to put the address on the blog-- you never know what sort or crazy people read the blog. Sorry about the situation with your friend. Its hard when you lose confidence in someone, but I suppose this is how we learn about charity and forgiveness. Just think, if we never had anyone do anything negative against us, we would never have need to forgive.
Your sister Meri is a wise sage...don't ask me where she got to be so wise and perfect so early in her life!! You can trust her wisdom!
Was is Rachael? Just curious.
She must be bored....day after day of nothingness and nothing to look forward to....
Well, I hope that all works out well, and I hope you have started on those projects. If not.....I don't know how you could possibly finish!
Praying for you.
Feel well.
Love,
Mom
I really don't like awkward moments (every now and then I still have them with James). It'll work out.
To comment on Mom's comment, I suppose I am "wise" because I would have NO friends if I did not forgive. I have been through a lot of ups and downs with them-- and not necessarily my fault. I really try and see things from the other person's perspective. I am usually one to appologize first, regardless of fault or reason.
Post a Comment