26 April 2008

curly hair!!


I decided to curl my hair today. Don't ask me why I do it. It took nearly 2 hours....excluding the shower and time it took for it to dry. It's almost like a whole day event. And people like me just the same if I don't do it. Oh well! It was entertaining!
Now I get to pack up my car....wait til Alex gets off work in an hour....and come home! Hooray!!
I will see some of you soon!!! And talk to you all later!
Me

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

You are cute, and sometimes it is very fun to be curly!!
Drive carefully

Anonymous said...

It looks really cute and sometimes it's fun to be different... why do you think I chopped off my hair? Plus, boys like curly :)
See you soon

Anonymous said...

Cute hair. I like when I spend time to look beautiful. People may like you the same, but it feels good.

Hey, I added another friend or two that want to use you this summer. One will probably have you come over on a regular basis and perhaps have you do an overnighter. You'll be busy!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you look so good in this picture! I believe time spent beautifying is definitely an investment (in men).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You're done with a whole year of school!!! Yippee! I hope you go celebrate tonight!! When are you going home? See you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a new post from your new life in Oregon. It is still COLD here.