| Emry loves her piano. She plays it all the time. |
| Sister love. |
| Daddy love. |
| Sweet girls. |
| Fun with Daddy! |
| Cute baby! |
| Silly nugget. |
| Sweetheart. |
| I love this silly baby! |
| Angel girl. |
| I want to photoshop Leah's hand out, because I LOVE this picture!!! |
| Sisters!! |
| This is as good as they cooperate for pictures! |
| This is my new favorite of Leah. So precious!!! |
| Emry's first time with crayons. Tasty! |
| We all got pretty, pretty toes. |
| Coming through! |
| Such a happy baby! |
| Jumper!! |
| "Help, I can't get out!" |
| You can kind of see her tooth!!! |
| This is what happens when Leah doesn't take a nap..... |
| "Let me out!" |
| Leah said, "You can watch me, Dolly." and then plopped her down. Then she said to her Dolly, "You can look at your toes if you want to!" |
| Happiness! |
| Yummy toys!! |
1 comment :
So funny. Leah cracks me up. I think every house always needs a 2 year old. They are the best. Innocent, funny, smart, fun.
Both of those kids are so sweet. Wish they were closer.
Post a Comment