23 February 2013

Sweet babies!

Here's a quick shout out to baby #2......"You are SO active.  Momma has fun feeling you move ALL the time.  You also get hiccups once or twice a day which is really funny.  We can't wait to meet you, but take your time and finish cooking!!" 
Now I'm 29 1/2 weeks.....Just 10 weeks left!

Leah's friend got a baby sister this week, so she got to come play at our house while her mommy was busy.  They laughed and laughed together and when I looked back, they were holding hands!!  Too cute!!

Cute kids!

New outfit from Grandma Lori.  Size 24 months.....I think I might need to get out her other 24 month clothes soon!

I particularly like it with the boots.  She's a cutie!
She loves to get her hair done.  She sat long enough for me to attempt a french braid.  Her hair is super fine, it was hard to grasp it, but it turned out alright!!
Leah does a 'cheese' face now!  Isn't it adorable?

Also, my poor baby has been kind of sick the last few days.  Every few hours she gets a fever of 100.6 (not too high, but still a fever), then it goes down on its own an hour or two later.  She has been pretty clingy and super cuddly.  It's cute, but sad.  She also acquired 3-4 huge canker sores on her tongue and probably other parts of her mouth.  She hasn't wanted to eat anything because it hurts.  Poor baby!!!  Hoping she gets better fast!!!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Darling post. Love the kids holding hands :) Glad the outfit 'fit'. When you were that age and I babysat a little girl for a week, you two fought like cats and dogs. I went and had your picture taken and you pushed and clawed at each other and both screamed. I told the photographer to just take the picture. It was my memento to give the other mom as to how our week went! You were SO nice to everyone but not to little Christina. Hope Leah is feeling better.

Angela said...

Adorable little girl! And you look good pregnant! So glad baby is cooking well :-) Hope Leah gets feeling better soon!