Wow!! Life gets really busy! I thought, once I was a stay-at-home mom, I'd be staying at home all the time and could do stuff. Besides Leah taking up a ton of my time (worth every second) there are just SO many other things going on. This month was full of Alex finishing the semester, going to some activities, celebrating Christmas with both of our families, playing with friends, doing craft projects, cooking dinner, cleaning the house........etc. Here are some pictures that show some of what we've done!!
I made Leah this Santa dress with the hat, leggings and booties.
I made Leah this Santa dress with the hat, leggings and booties.
We took her to see Santa at a little community event. She did great!
So curious as to what was going on!!
When she went to see Santa again with her friend, though, she zonked out!!
Preview of some Christmas pictures I took of Leah. We are getting a Christmas card out eventually. I'm hopefully going to print out the pictures today and get them sent out tomorrow. A "Previous Year Review" works just as good as a Christmas card, right?
An attempt at family Christmas pictures. It was too cold.
Our two little Christmas trees, stockings, and extra Christmas lights to decorate our apartment! It looked cheery!
She looked cute peeking out of the blankets!
I caught Leah sucking her thumb!
Opening presents with Grandma and Grandpa Thornbrue!
What could it be?
What could it be?
A cute blankey and a dolly to cuddle with!!! Perfect!!
On Christmas morning (at Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's), Leah kept sucking on her bottom lip making a funny face!!
Woooo!!! Look at what was in her stocking!! So lucky! She especially liked the stickers!
Leah practiced opening presents. She got pretty good at it!
What is this one going to be?
What is this one going to be?
A fun shape toy. Cool!!
Daddy got a thing that attaches to a faucet and has LED lights that are green, blue, or red depending on the temperature of the water. Pretty sweet!!
Leah got a Johnny Jump Up.
Best. Present. EVER!
Tasty, too!
Going to church on Christmas!!
At the Christensen Family Christmas Party!!
My mom gave me the supplies to make some ornaments. This is how they turned out!
More Christmas pictures!! Such a cute Santa Baby!!
"Do you like my candy cane?"
"Ooh!!! Christmas lights!!"
5 comments :
Too cute!!!!!
I can't believe how much she looks like Alex.
Miss you guys.
Such a cute baby. You are so good to make cute outfits for every holiday for her to wear. You are quite talented with the sewing machine!! You gave me a good idea to make my own tree skirt. I can never find one I like in the stores.
These pictures are so cute! And such a creative and fun mommy. Can I just say that I wish all of us could live closer together??? I hate not seeing everyone in real life very often! But I do love pictures :)
Merilee- I made a tree skirt this year too-- super easy, and it matches everything! Woohoo! Look it up on eHow :)
Thanks again for the pictures. I love them all.
So cute.
Post a Comment