Well we're both going crazy with school already. Kristen is doing student teaching at Millville Elementary (5th grade) and has one class on Thursday nights. I have 2 "easy" classes and 2 "insanely difficult" (Calc 2 & Physics) classes. Someday I'll get the schedule posted but not today.
Yay... my birthday is coming soon (Sunday)! I guess we aren't having any party because there wouldn't be too many people coming. I'm still excited about it... and dreaming as my wishlist grows.
I just wanted to make a post since it has been a while so yeah... we are still alive!
3 comments :
But I threw you a party anyway!!! You are so lucky!
Glad you got a party!! Wish we could have been there....since you've never been that old before!
Praying for your school success. Ouch, seems hard!
Love the new post, even if it is short.
Good luck with school, both of you! Every day is one day closer to being done! And Happy Birthday Alex-- you have to wait for your present until we see you :)
Post a Comment