17 May 2010

New Post!

I guess I put off writing a new post because no one except mom ever comment on our last one. I thought all of our new furniture was really cool!! If everyone saw our apartment they would be very impressed with how much we can stuff into this little place! It's pretty incredible.
Anyways, Spring semester is over. Alex didn't fail anything and I got a 4.0 again! I am now taking 17 credits this summer so that I can do student teaching in the fall and graduate in December. So far I am feeling pretty overwhelmed with how crazy everything is with all my classes. I will hopefully be done with one of my classes by the end of this week, but we'll see how much time I want to spend writing lesson plans and textbook reflection cards. Oh joy!!
I actually need to write a lesson plan right now, so ta ta, good night, talk to you later!!!

4 comments :

Lori Thornbrue said...

It is discouraging when there aren't comments......but I know that Dad, Lisa and Annie saw your furniture post and loved it, because we looked at it all together.......
I think people are so busy that often they look, but don't bother to comment, which is sad, because the comments are communication!
We all LOVE you tons.......More than you could carry!
Praying for you always.
Mom

Michaelangelo said...

Ummm, yeah, I did look at your last post on Mom's computer and really meant to go back and leave a comment... sorry about that! I do love it!

Good luck with your classes!

angel said...

Sounds like a busy summer for you! Good luck with all your classes! Sorry I haven't been posting or looking at blogs lately! We're getting settled in now, though! Thanks for helping with the move!

Lloyd Family said...

Good luck with all your classes this summer and in Alex finding work-- always a challenge.

Love you.