This sign was pretty funny we thought... although it was at the temple so that makes it not as funny but still funny enough!
When I came back from a class a few days ago I noticed that the snow had rolled itself up on someone's windshield. You can't quite see how cool it really was by seeing this picture but it was really neatly rolled to a tiny center!


8 comments :
I think the sign is very funny, and I love the scroll....I think that is really cool. Love it!
PS, I really love and miss you!
Funny sign, and cool snow rose :) Only one week left, then Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are fun pictures! Thanks!
That is a super-funny sign! I think the snow scroll is incredible.
Elder Mellor is standing in my house right now. ALEX, he says "WRITE ME."
We connected the dots, we're related. Crazy small world.
I think the snow is super cool!! Almost resembles a rose. Love the sign
I'd eat it. Just like my old neighbor who wouldn't eat her beautiful peaches because it had an earwig on it.......!
Post a Comment